I suggest you ...

New LME Release Issue

Hi,
I uploaded the new version. The "area info" works fine. Everything from Yelp, Walk-Score, Schools to Teach comes up. There is still one problem though. In a Page, when I go to add the walk-score shortcode, if I use the "zipcode", it works great. If I use "City" and "State", it gives me the error that I'm using an invalid "Zillow API Key". I would not care using the zip code, problem is the city I want to show, has multiple zip codes.

Any suggestion?

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MonicaMonica shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ShawnShawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm getting mixed results too. I'm on the latest version of LME. I'm using shortcodes with the city / state combo. It displays for most categories but not market activity or photos. I just switched the market activity shortcode to use zip code and it displayed. But like the original post stated, that's not really a good choice since most cities have numerous zip codes. On top of it, what was listed were only "sold" homes - what about getting house that are "for sale"?

• Kevin VitaliKevin Vitali commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having that problems with most of the modules. Zip will work with most of them but city and town do not.....

• kamkam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry, adding to this post. I tried to look for new post button, but I don't see it...

Andrew,

I just downloaded and installed Local Market Explorer 3.0.1. I couldn't get the shortcode working while the direct URL is working fine. I also tried to add it using the icon button on the toolbar. But I got the error message below. I checked the source code of Local Market Explorer. There are no wp-load.php an dialog.php. I tried to delete and install the plugin a few time. I still get the same result. Am I missing something? How can I make it work? Thanks.

Error Message:
        Warning: require_once(/home/reales38/public_html/WordPress/wp-content/plugins/local-market-explorer/tinymce/wp-load.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/reales38/public_html/WordPress/wp-content/plugins/local-market-explorer/tinymce/lmemodule/dialog.php on line 12

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/reales38/public_html/WordPress/wp-content/plugins/local-market-explorer/tinymce/wp-load.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/reales38/public_html/WordPress/wp-content/plugins/local-market-explorer/tinymce/lmemodule/dialog.php on line 12

• MonicaMonica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This shortcode works [lme-module module="walk-score" zip="07042"]
        This shortcode does not [lme-module module="walk-score" city="Montclair" state="NJ"]
        I click the LME icon in the Page Visual section to add the short code. A window pops up, I select the City, State and tab out. In the "Neighbourhood" field an error is displayed "Invalid Zillow API Key". I click ok and update the "Page". After updating, I go to view the page and nothing shows up. See link
        http://montclairrealestatecommunity.com/walk-score-2/

Feedback and Knowledge Base